CONRCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Steve King's RC Track
who is in for nitro at crcrc sat 2-20 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:33 am by wilesmugen

» New to rcs
who is in for nitro at crcrc sat 2-20 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:43 pm by Biohip

» Replica juicy handbags
who is in for nitro at crcrc sat 2-20 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 pm by juicy116

» Opening Night Dirt Bowl
who is in for nitro at crcrc sat 2-20 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:15 am by Jamie

» SPEKTRUM SR3000 Rx
who is in for nitro at crcrc sat 2-20 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:29 am by Jamie

» Ohio RC Factory
who is in for nitro at crcrc sat 2-20 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:17 pm by Dylan

» Wheres everyone been?
who is in for nitro at crcrc sat 2-20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:57 pm by CarFanatic

» What's everyone racing this fall winter?
who is in for nitro at crcrc sat 2-20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:53 pm by CarFanatic

» Brushless Mini E Revo-- 6 batteries -- extras
who is in for nitro at crcrc sat 2-20 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:41 pm by Dylan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

who is in for nitro at crcrc sat 2-20

5 posters

Go down

who is in for nitro at crcrc sat 2-20 Empty who is in for nitro at crcrc sat 2-20

Post  LONNIE Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:18 pm

A bunch of us guys are heading up to crcrc this coming sat who all is in???? Also they are running the Mini Revo's as a exhibition class,,,,,,,,Doors open at 10 practice til 2 then qualifing stats at 2 should be done around 9 or so,,,,,,,For those who might not know SAT IS NITRO DAY the mini revo's are just a exhibition race and they will most likely be free to run. the regular classes i:e buggy truggy mt gas truck,,,, are $18 for the first class and $7 for the second.
LONNIE
LONNIE

Back to top Go down

who is in for nitro at crcrc sat 2-20 Empty Re: who is in for nitro at crcrc sat 2-20

Post  pfunk66 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:10 pm

If the weather allows me to.. I'll be going to watch.
pfunk66
pfunk66

Back to top Go down

who is in for nitro at crcrc sat 2-20 Empty Re: who is in for nitro at crcrc sat 2-20

Post  Dylan Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:16 pm

pfunk66 wrote:If the weather allows me to.. I'll be going to watch.

???? i thought u were taking the good ol revo up there to whoop up on some truggys?
Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post  pfunk66 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Still haven't decided yet.. It's kind of hard for me to think about spending $18 this week and going back up next weekend and spending another $18 for the slash.. I think I would enjoy the slash a little more since we would be in the same class.
pfunk66
pfunk66

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:51 pm

oh yea i see what ya mean. so u going tonight to dirt bowl?
Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post  LONNIE Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:41 am

Ok we already have one truckload of racers heading up sat Doug Brock Me Cody Rob and Brian who else is going? we are meeting at the Mcdonalds at 63 and 75 at 8:15 sat morning if anyone wants to follow us up.
LONNIE
LONNIE

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:00 am

Man I hope you guys had a good time. I really wanted to come. Forgot my daughter had a basketball game. Anyways did any of you guys bring back a trophy or bragging rights from CRCRC?
Jamie
Jamie
Admin

https://conrcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:16 am

i had to show lonnie what a team associated could do in practice.. lol! lol! lol!
Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post  LONNIE Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:48 am

Results as i remember them--------------------Mini Revo.Kurt Schlister 1st Dave Taylor 2nd Doug Brock 3rd Brian Ligon 4th Cody Compton 5th Rob 6th Lonnie 7th Ed Holcomb 9th Chandler Holcomb 11th Brendan and Pete Left before the mains.----------------- Pro Buggy Ralph Krume 3rd in the A-Main Lonnie 5th in the B-Main Cody Compton DNS servo issues.----------------Truggy. Doug Brock 4th Brian Ligon 5th Rob DNF servo issues-----------Those are the results as i remember them there may be a small mistake here and there but they are for the most part accurate----------Here is a quick recap of how the day went, We all arrived around 10 and soon hit the track, the conditions were awesome the track was fast and layout was fast--Cody looked strong with his losi 8ight buggy until his servo started to act crazy he was forced to retire the buggy and focus on his revo and he was quickly up to race speed he had a very strong day once he gets a strong steering servo and a new motor he will be a force to recon with--brian ligon hit the track with his Associated Electric Truggy believe me when i say he was NOT underpowered at all that thing RIPS Brian was struggling early in the day with setup but he kept his nose to the grind and made adjustment after adjustment and his truggy got better and better all day when it was all said and done he was a player in the main--Ralph Krume well everyone knows what Ralph is capable of and he didnt dissapoint, all day he was smooth as silk stayed out of trouble and did what he always does make the A and challenge for a podium finish, He also was very helpful in the pits lending a hand to all that needed one.--Doug Brock went out with his revo during practice and looked like he never skipped a beat that thing was dialed from the start, I was busy with other things so i let Brock race my truggy lets just say he did it proper justice with a great run look for him to get a truggy soon???--Rob hit the track with his eyes as big as silver dollars he was wheeling his new Losi Truggy he looked prertty good in practice but servo issues really hampered his day he went thru 3 servo's and the last one took him out his main but thru all that he still had a smile on his face and cant wait to get back at it--Branden brought his new Losi Truggy there with hopes to break it in and race it unfortunately things did not work out starter box issues and a lack of time and space put the break job on the bench for another day, he was able to practice and run some qualifiers with his revo and had a good time--Pete was running his revo i think for his first time on a bigger track he did well and i am sure he learned a lot--Dylan Gerard came out to practice and he looked very good all day his Team Associated Buggy is dialed in unfortunatly he was unable to race but he will be a player when the outdoor season starts.--Lonnie Stinson, Well i hit the track with big expectations but i struggled with set up all day with my Losi 8ight buggy i was able to make progress on it even though my finish was not up to my standards i learned a lot and will be better prepared next time my revo was just ok at best but i had a great time. All in all i think everyone learned a lot and had a blast............... Very Happy
LONNIE
LONNIE

Back to top Go down

Post  LONNIE Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:51 am

Dylan wrote:i had to show lonnie what a team associated could do in practice.. lol! lol! lol!
Oh yea i saw what team associated could do, get pushed around by a Losi and get passed at will hahahahaha lol! lol! lol! But seriously your buggy is looking good i am looking forward to you chasing me ALL summer rabbit
LONNIE
LONNIE

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:53 am

nice race report!
Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:54 am

LONNIE wrote:
Dylan wrote:i had to show lonnie what a team associated could do in practice.. lol! lol! lol!
Oh yea i saw what team associated could do, get pushed around by a Losi and get passed at will hahahahaha lol! lol! lol! But seriously your buggy is looking good i am looking forward to you chasing me ALL summer rabbit

hahahaha i know that was awesome we were knocking into eachother every other turn haha. ill be racing next time though
Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post  LONNIE Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:55 am

Yea that was a blast i have not had that much fun in a while hey what tires were you running?
LONNIE
LONNIE

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:57 am

i cant tell.. its a secret... haha J Concepts Blue sevens. they fit my driving style on that track really good. they hook up amazing but still give me that little bit of drifting i like to do in some cornors.

oh and that DX3S is sooooooo much easier to drive with than the reg dx3.0
Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post  LONNIE Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:59 am

Humm i see i had inside jobs on which really work but i was fighting a NASTY push all day i need to change my set up
LONNIE
LONNIE

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:05 pm

i did some minor adjustments after that first practice and it made a HUGE difference. it turned when i told it too and not much push at all really if i braked in the right spots. thats something i still need to get dialed in a little more is braking when i need too. ahhh i cant wait to go up there again haha
Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post  LONNIE Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:08 pm

hahaha thats cool let me know when you are going back if i am free i will go with you
LONNIE
LONNIE

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:09 pm

hy guys hit the chat box at the bottom of the home page.
Jamie
Jamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Whats up guys. Hey go to the home page at the bottom there is a chat box!
Jamie
Jamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CarFanatic Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:42 pm

I had a blast!!! I cant wait to get my truggy up and running, watching all the truggys rip around got me all excited to run mine. Running on a big track is alot of fun!

CarFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down