CONRCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Steve King's RC Track
Race Day Recap in Indy (Hcrc) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:33 am by wilesmugen

» New to rcs
Race Day Recap in Indy (Hcrc) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:43 pm by Biohip

» Replica juicy handbags
Race Day Recap in Indy (Hcrc) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 pm by juicy116

» Opening Night Dirt Bowl
Race Day Recap in Indy (Hcrc) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:15 am by Jamie

» SPEKTRUM SR3000 Rx
Race Day Recap in Indy (Hcrc) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:29 am by Jamie

» Ohio RC Factory
Race Day Recap in Indy (Hcrc) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:17 pm by Dylan

» Wheres everyone been?
Race Day Recap in Indy (Hcrc) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:57 pm by CarFanatic

» What's everyone racing this fall winter?
Race Day Recap in Indy (Hcrc) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:53 pm by CarFanatic

» Brushless Mini E Revo-- 6 batteries -- extras
Race Day Recap in Indy (Hcrc) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:41 pm by Dylan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Race Day Recap in Indy (Hcrc)

4 posters

Go down

Race Day Recap in Indy (Hcrc) Empty Race Day Recap in Indy (Hcrc)

Post  LONNIE Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:13 pm

If i said it once i have said it a hundred times WOW!!!!!! Yesterday me Diesel and a few other local RACERS made the drive up to HCRC in Danville Indiana, the track was incredible it was HUGE fast lots of jumps big and small, it was the best indoor track that i have ever raced on the dirt was CHOICE, in attendence was me(Lonnie) Diesel Ralph Rob Roland Cody Brandon Brendan and Dave Taylor, There was 3 full heats of 10 in the Pro Truggy class 4 full heats of 10 in the Pro Buggy class and 1 full heat of 10 in the stock slash class, I was not able to see all the action but here is what i can recall, Dave Taylor had a few issues in his heats and still made the B main he really looked good all day he just had a few bad breaks, Rob was fighting issue after issue all day with his truggy he broke a few parts which ended his runs early and i think he broke in the main as well but he kept grinding away until the very end, Ralph was well Ralph he was smooth as always cruising in his mains and finding himself in his standard spot the A main i didnt see that race but im sure he ripped it up, Roland ran the slash class and qualified 2nd and finishing 5th in the main, Cody had terrible luck and broke his truggy and ended up calling it a day early, Brandon ran his first race ever with his new Losi buggy and got a little better each time out, Brendan also was running for the very first time with his new Losi truggy after working out a few bugs early in the day he ended up running very good in his main, Lonnie well i ran really strong but found a way to break EVERY qualifier and in the main hahahaha its all good i learned not to buy plastic shock caps hahaha, Diesel well he started the day knocking off the rc rust when his 2nd qualifier hit he was back on his game he ended making the A-main in the Pro-Truggy class and ended up 3rd in the A-main and he even had to make a extra pit stop due the poor fuel mileage he was getting out his .28.... All in all it was a GREAT day the track was sick and they really know how to run a fast program up there. afro
LONNIE
LONNIE

Back to top Go down

Race Day Recap in Indy (Hcrc) Empty great track

Post  ohiofordfan Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:24 pm

i can't wait to go back next week for the last race of the year.

ohiofordfan

Back to top Go down

Race Day Recap in Indy (Hcrc) Empty Re: Race Day Recap in Indy (Hcrc)

Post  CarFanatic Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:55 pm

I had a blast, those jumps were insane!! you had to be on it to hit them right and still have time to stop for the sharp turn at the end. Hopefully next time I will have all my electrical gremlins worked out! Other wise big props to Lonnie for helping me all day!

CarFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:33 am

sounds like you guys had a blast!
Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down