CONRCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:03 am
Latest topics
» Steve King's RC Track
What's everyone racing this fall winter? EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:33 am by wilesmugen

» New to rcs
What's everyone racing this fall winter? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:43 pm by Biohip

» Replica juicy handbags
What's everyone racing this fall winter? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 pm by juicy116

» Opening Night Dirt Bowl
What's everyone racing this fall winter? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:15 am by Jamie

» SPEKTRUM SR3000 Rx
What's everyone racing this fall winter? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:29 am by Jamie

» Ohio RC Factory
What's everyone racing this fall winter? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:17 pm by Dylan

» Wheres everyone been?
What's everyone racing this fall winter? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:57 pm by CarFanatic

» What's everyone racing this fall winter?
What's everyone racing this fall winter? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:53 pm by CarFanatic

» Brushless Mini E Revo-- 6 batteries -- extras
What's everyone racing this fall winter? EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:41 pm by Dylan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What's everyone racing this fall winter?

3 posters

Go down

What's everyone racing this fall winter? Empty What's everyone racing this fall winter?

Post  Jamie Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:53 am

What are you guys planning on racing this fall/winter? Also where at?

Jamie
Jamie
Jamie
Admin

https://conrcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's everyone racing this fall winter? Empty Dirt bowl

Post  ohiofordfan Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:50 am

Dam Jamie where have you been? I thought our president resigned
and handed over control to Dillon. I'm gonna start calling him
postmaster, lol.
The dirt bowl closed last night for remodel and will open oct. 8.
There will be food and drinks too. New pit area and a new
track that will be super cool. I'm not really aloud to say much about
it. I will be going there all winter with the small electric cars.
Hope to see you there.

ohiofordfan

Back to top Go down

What's everyone racing this fall winter? Empty Re: What's everyone racing this fall winter?

Post  Jamie Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Yes sir still here. I'm looking forward to doing some racing this fall. Hopefully I will be in town for most of it. Wished we could race the big slashes at the dirt bowl. Will have to get my erevo back into race mode. Need some new wheels any recommendations? Guess I have a Month to get off my ass to get ready. Dylan has been on here several times trying to get the troops back together. Let us know when practice starts because I definitely need some. Is there any new small buggies that would be race ready and small enough to run at the Dirt Bowl? Good to hear from you Ron. You been running outdoor season anywhere?
Jamie
Jamie
Admin

https://conrcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's everyone racing this fall winter? Empty Re: What's everyone racing this fall winter?

Post  ohiofordfan Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:54 pm

This really has been a great summer for racin in cincinnati. I think I went everywhere within 100 miles except tri-state. Not on purpose just didn't have the time. Ccrcr is fun cause the lights, new Vienna is cool well cause it's steve king. I'm sure they will try to run till the weather stops them. When the weather gets bad and I need some nitro I will be at the factory.
A few people at the bowl were talking about a hPI 1/12 sct 2wd. Looks real cool and I was looking at the 1/24 scale sct 4 wd. After I see what is there I might try something new. The mini revo is still the kings crown though. Better get yours ready cause rusty is getting faster.

ohiofordfan

Back to top Go down

Post  CarFanatic Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:53 pm

looking foreward to the new dirt bowl layout!!!

CarFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down